The L&D world has never been more dynamic. Established teaching practices are being transformed by the continuous advancements of learning technologies. Talent and development professionals need to stay on top of all aspects that are currently shaping up the industry and the best way to do this is to meet and share ideas of what’s happening and what will happen.
The timing couldn’t be more perfect, as the world’s largest talent and development conference is just around the corner. ATD 2019 International Conference and Exposition is happening May 19 – 22 in Washington D.C. This is the most powerful event for anyone who develops talent.
What ATD 2019 has in store this time
ATD 2019 brings the talent development industry to life by gathering together all the people who are shaping the industry, the game-changer, those who defined best practices, and of course, the practitioners. The event covers all industry subjects and provides in-depth guidance for what learning and development professionals need to know in order to be successful.
This was a once in a lifetime experience! Great keynote speakers! Great conference sessions! Great expo hall! I met amazing people from all over the US and the rest of the world. Thank you for putting together this wonderful opportunity!
This year’s edition of ATD is the 76th and promises to everyone attending the gain of all the knowledge, strategies and solutions that effectively attract, develop and retain top talent. Talent and Development professionals will get insights into the latest trends, best practices and new solutions for designing, delivering, implementing and measuring learning and development initiatives.
Attendees will be able to:
- Network with more than 10,000 talent and development professionals
- Learn from 3 amazing keynote speakers
- Choose from over 300 education sessions geared toward every stage of an L&D career, from beginner to senior leader
- Hear from more than 400 world-renowned experts and
- Explore the EXPO, featuring more than 400 exhibitors providing the latest products and solutions.
Speaking of the Expo Hall, the MATRIX team is pleased to announce that it will be a part of it.
Meet MATRIX at ATD 2019
The MATRIX team will head over to the Washington Convention Center — where the entire event will take place — in just a few days! This edition marks our third consecutive participation (after 2017 and 2018) and you know what they say, third time’s a charm!
Meet MATRIX at ATD 2019 at Booth #327!
The entire MATRIX team will provide any visitor with insights on how to effectively manage online training activities and how to create beautiful and engaging courses for employees, and if you’re lucky you’ll get the chance to speak directly with our CEO as he’ll also be present.
Visitors will also be able to explore the newest MATRIX features such as team games, drag and drop widgets, the new version of the native app for iOS, and more.
- The drag and drop widgets allow users to choose from a library of built-in widgets to customize their dashboard, group, course or learning path. Users can also add their own widgets using custom HTML.
- The new team games feature allows instructors to add groups from the platform to games and learners can gather points and badges at a team level. This is a great way to encourage them to participate in a fun contest together with their team members.
- We have also released version 2.0 of the MATRIX native app for iOS with several improvements, such as a performance upgrade, a smoother user interface, enhanced SSO, support for iPad Pro, the ability to open SCORMs within the app, and more.
Last but not least, we have also prepared a lot of surprises, goodies, and interactive activities with fun prizes on the spot at the MATRIX booth. So don’t forget to drop by Booth #327!
The entire MATRIX team is very much looking forward to meeting you!