After a two-year break, events have returned in full swing. Many people are eager to go back to in-person meetings, exchange ideas and network with like-minded professionals — talent development experts make no exception, especially given their dynamic industry that undergoes significant changes (and challenges) each year.
That’s why the CYPHER LEARNING team is happy to announce its participation at ATD 2022 International Conference & EXPO! We encourage you to network, get inspired by the keynote speakers, learn about trends and best practices, and explore tools that support your talent development needs, whether you plan to attend in-person or virtually.
What you need to know about ATD 2022
ATD 2022 will take place from 15-18 May in Orlando, Florida, but attendees can also join the ATD 22 Virtual event. As one of the largest and most influential conferences, ATD offers the best opportunities for talent development professionals, including:
- More than 300 live sessions divided into relevant learning tracks, such as Future Readiness, Learning Science and Learning Technologies;
- Demo and solution sessions;
- Speaker Q&A sessions;
- Influential keynote speakers: Sara Blakely (Spanx Founder and Executive Chairwoman), Jay Shetty (bestselling author and coach), and Bert Jacobs (Co-Founder and Chief Executive Optimist of Life is Good);
- Exciting opportunities such as the ATD Global Village for participants from outside the United States interested in global exchange;
- ATD has the largest training expo in the industry with around 300 exhibitors ready to demo their solutions — participants can even join a Treasure Hunt and win prizes while discovering new talent development tools.
This year, CYPHER LEARNING returns as an ATD exhibitor and sponsor. As always, we’re thrilled to be a part of this event and showcase MATRIX LMS, our learning platform for businesses!
Here’s a look at CYPHER LEARNING’s 2019 booth and activities:
MATRIX LMS at ATD 2019!
Let’s meet and talk about MATRIX LMS
The CYPHER LEARNING team will head over to Orlando in less than a week, and we can’t wait to meet you in booth #1125 between the 16-18th of May!
Our team will be ready to have a chat about your talent development needs, goals, challenges and plans. We’ll also show you a full demo of MATRIX LMS, our intelligent learning platform (ILP) for businesses and answer your questions about its features, including the ones that the system is already well known for, such as automation and competency-based learning. We’re also excited to showcase the advanced skill development system that comes with the platform’s evolution into an ILP:
- Learning goals: you’ll see how learners and managers can set learning goals that are easy to track. Learning goals are a powerful addition to MATRIX LMS since it enables learners to take ownership of their training journey and see the progress that they make in achieving new skills and getting closer to their dream position;
- Learning recommendations: based on the goals we’ve mentioned above, the platform’s AI-infused engine sends the most relevant training recommendations to learners, such as “take this online course,” “watch this video,” or “contact a mentor.” The talent development specialist can configure the recommendations engine and ensure that learners get the best learning materials. The tedious content curation process is a thing of the past;
- Social learning: as learners advance through their training, they need to connect with like-minded peers. MATRIX LMS has social learning features such as gamified Q&A forums in which learners with the same training goals can post and answer relevant questions and help each other succeed.
This is just a small part of what an intelligent platform can do for your organization, so join us for a wonderful and productive time at ATD 2022, booth #1125 to discover more!
Ioana believes that learning never stops. When she is not writing about learning and ed tech, she can usually be seen reading a book and drinking lots of coffee.